Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Heritage Concert Series RECAP [week 1]
- Heritage Concert Series McDonald's Play Area [PHOTOS]
- WIN TICKETS TO SEE BOYZ II MEN!!
- Stone Soul Picnic 2014 Fam Cam [HIGHLIGHTS]
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Doing What During Sex?!?!
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]