Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Tiny Reportedly Has Surgery to Permanently Change Eye Color
- Discussion: Dad's Approach to Dealing with His Daughter Lying on Social Media Goes Viral
- You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe
- Rapper Rick Ross Shows Off 100 Pound Weight Loss On Instagram! Tells Secret Diet!
- Bacteria Found in Baby Wipes! Major Recall! See The List Here