Whitney Houston’s 18-year-old daughter is angrily denying reports that her superstar mom forced her into rehab. The National Enquirer claims that Whitney put her daughter, Bobbi Kristina, into a treatment program because she was using cocaine. The tabloid also alleges that Whitney canceled Bobbi Kristina’s 18th birthday celebration at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas and took back a Lexus she gave her daughter as a present. But Bobbi Kristina blasted those reports by tweeting, quote: “Excuse me, but I’d like to say that I am NOT going to rehab. I’m perfectly healthy and I am not addicted to anything but life.”
- Here We Go Again: Uni-ball Releases Racist Ad Mocking Incarcerated Black Men [VIDEO]
- Doctor’s Orders: Black Men Are Taking Health Seriously
- Reportedly Pregnant Woman Battles Two Women On Houston Bus
- Things Men Hate to Hear in Bed
- Miguel Lands On Woman’s Head At Billboard Awards (Video)
- SHOCKING: Pastor Caught Watching Kiddie Porn While Writing Sermon?!?