Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Here We Go Again: Uni-ball Releases Racist Ad Mocking Incarcerated Black Men [VIDEO]
- Doctor’s Orders: Black Men Are Taking Health Seriously
- Reportedly Pregnant Woman Battles Two Women On Houston Bus
- Things Men Hate to Hear in Bed
- [Audio] First Listen- New Music From Mariah Carey and Miguel
- Get Your Free Tickets To See Magic Johnson Speak At The Entrepeneurs Conference