Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Hudson Shows Off A Super-Sexy Alter Ego In New V Magazine Shoot
- 2014 Academy Awards: The Absolute Best & Worst Dressed
- Aretha Franklin Forgives President Obama For Flubbing Of Her Famous Lyric
- [Video] Prince Performs And Answers Audience Questions On The Arsenio Hall Show
- Omar Epps Wears a Skirt On ‘The View’ – You Feelin’ It? [WATCH]