Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- Columbus Woman Pulls Ebola Hoax! Fakes Virus! [video]
- Rapper Missy Elliott Drops 70lbs!!!!
- 20 Style Tips We Learned from Beyonce
- The First Lady Turns Up! [VIDEO]
- WTH?! Baltimore Teacher Caught on Video Fighting Student! [video]
- Erykah Badu Sings on NYC Street Corner for Money.... Earns Just Under $4! [video]