Mary J. Blige is the latest music superstar to sign on for a new reality singing competition series. “Opening Act” will debut in July. Blige will team up with American Idol producer Nigel Lythgoe for the series. “In “Opening Act,” Lythgoe and his A-List Artist Development Team will look all over the Internet to find the web’s most talented amateur vocalists and groups, who will then get a once-in-a-lifetime chance to open for a top music superstar,” reports E! Each band or solo act has only days to prepare after a surprise visit that presents them with their biggest break ever.
- There's a New Prision Bae Mugshot! And She is Flawless! [PHOTO]
- Hacked! Gabrielle Union, Rihanna and Meagan Good The Latest Victims
- Another Hollywood Divorce! See Who Just Filed!!!!
- Eric Holder To Resign As Attorney General
- Blessings Continue! Tyler Perry Expecting First Child
- Cheesy Chicken Mexican Doritos Casserole!