The trial has come and gone with Casey Anthony being found not guilty of killing her daughter (for lack of evidence) but, thanks to her lawyers new book, prosecutors have turned up new evidence in the case which puts a dark cloud over their detective work.
It appears that local enforcement were not diligent in their examining of the family computer. After another look at the hard drive,it appears that on the afternoon of Caylee’s death, June 16, 2008, someone reportedly searched the term “fool-proof suffocation,” misspelling the last word as “suffication,” on the Anthony family’s computer. The user then reportedly clicked on an article that criticizes pro-suicide websites that include advice on “foolproof” ways to die. “Poison yourself and then follow it up with suffocation” by placing “a plastic bag over the head.”
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- LUTHER VANDROSS MAGIC MIDDAY CELEBRITY
- Uh Oh! – Andrea Kelly (R. Kelly’s Ex) Speaks on Her New Tell All (Watch)
- Sister Allegedly Stabs Her Brother During Thanksgiving Dinner
- Morning Snaps: Thanksgiving Left Overs: Oprah Winfrey
- Pimp Chronicles: Katt Williams Sued For ‘Non-Performance’ After Oakland Meltdown [VIDEO]