Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Black Woman Behind Wasabi-Ginger Potato Chips Takes Home Grand Prize [VIDEO]
- Another Mariah Carey Wardrobe Mishap
- Super Simple Mac and Cheese Italian Style Recipe
- Rapper Missy Elliott Drops 70lbs!!!!
- 20 Style Tips We Learned from Beyonce
- WTH?! Baltimore Teacher Caught on Video Fighting Student! [video]