Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Tiny Reportedly Has Surgery to Permanently Change Eye Color
- Discussion: Dad's Approach to Dealing with His Daughter Lying on Social Media Goes Viral
- You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe
- Rapper Rick Ross Shows Off 100 Pound Weight Loss On Instagram! Tells Secret Diet!
- Bacteria Found in Baby Wipes! Major Recall! See The List Here