Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Columbus Woman Pulls Ebola Hoax! Fakes Virus! [video]
- Rapper Missy Elliott Drops 70lbs!!!!
- 20 Style Tips We Learned from Beyonce
- The First Lady Turns Up! [VIDEO]
- WTH?! Baltimore Teacher Caught on Video Fighting Student! [video]
- Erykah Badu Sings on NYC Street Corner for Money.... Earns Just Under $4! [video]