Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Win A Trip To See Kem Live In Cancun!!!
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Say It Aint So! Braxton Miller Out for 2014 Season, Injured Shoulder [POLL]
- BREAKING: Police Shoot Another Man In St. Louis!
- Woman Sues The Carter's and Claims to Be Beyonce's Surrogate for Blue Ivy!
- Martin Lawrence Confirms A New Bad Boys Movie Is On the Way