Foxx is slated to cross paths with Andrew Garfield’s friendly neighborhood web-slinger in director Marc Webb’s upcoming “Amazing Spider-Man” sequel. The “Django” actor stars in the superhero flick asMax Dillon, alias Electro, a criminal with the ability to manipulate electricity for his own nefarious needs. But to hear Foxx tell it, the movie version of Dillon isn’t just an out and out bad guy; he’s just a big thinker who never got recognized, until it was far too late. READ MORE
- Alicia Keys Throws Husband a 'Coming to America' Themed Bday Party
- Rapper Offers 50K Salary for Rolling His Joints!
- Show Filmed in Columbus is Being Shopped to Major Networks: "School of Hard Knocks" [Trailer] [POLL]
- Victim Identified After Couple Finds Body in Hoover Reservoir
- 30-Minute Simple Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- Kirk Franklin on ‘Sunday Best': ‘We keep finding incredible talent’ [VIDEO]