But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Heritage Concert Series RECAP [week 1]
- Heritage Concert Series McDonald's Play Area [PHOTOS]
- WIN TICKETS TO SEE BOYZ II MEN!!
- Stone Soul Picnic 2014 Fam Cam [HIGHLIGHTS]
- Girl Wants To Sue Singer August Alsina For Doing What During Sex?!?!
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]