But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Win A Trip To See Kem Live In Cancun!!!
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- A Lady Pastor Shot While Protesting
- Woman Sues The Carter's and Claims to Be Beyonce's Surrogate for Blue Ivy!
- Ewww Gross! Couple Learns They're Half- Siblings
- Martin Lawrence Confirms A New Bad Boys Movie Is On the Way