But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Columbus Woman Pulls Ebola Hoax! Fakes Virus! [video]
- Rapper Missy Elliott Drops 70lbs!!!!
- 20 Style Tips We Learned from Beyonce
- The First Lady Turns Up! [VIDEO]
- WTH?! Baltimore Teacher Caught on Video Fighting Student! [video]
- Erykah Badu Sings on NYC Street Corner for Money.... Earns Just Under $4! [video]