But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Tiny Reportedly Has Surgery to Permanently Change Eye Color
- Discussion: Dad's Approach to Dealing with His Daughter Lying on Social Media Goes Viral
- You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe
- Rapper Rick Ross Shows Off 100 Pound Weight Loss On Instagram! Tells Secret Diet!
- Bacteria Found in Baby Wipes! Major Recall! See The List Here