But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Columbus, Ohio, Festival Dumps R. Kelly After Backlash
- Nikko Is Married?! Check Out Pictures Of Him With His Wife!
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Heritage Concert Series 2014 Recap PHOTOS [Week 2]
- Heritage Concert Series McDonald's Play Area Week 2 [PHOTOS]