But that would be only half the battle. If the new “Star Wars” trilogy moved forward as everyone assumed it would — taking place after the events of “Return of the Jedi” — that left many of the available prequels’ actors way back in the past. Your chances of showing up in the new films grew even slimmer if your character happened to die in “Episode III,” but none of that bothers Samuel L. Jackson. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Alicia Keys Throws Husband a 'Coming to America' Themed Bday Party
- Rapper Offers 50K Salary for Rolling His Joints!
- Show Filmed in Columbus is Being Shopped to Major Networks: "School of Hard Knocks" [Trailer] [POLL]
- Victim Identified After Couple Finds Body in Hoover Reservoir
- 30-Minute Simple Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- Kirk Franklin on ‘Sunday Best': ‘We keep finding incredible talent’ [VIDEO]