Jay-Z once rapped that “a closed mouth don’t get fed” on “Anything,” from Beanie Sigel’sThe Truth. No one knows this tried and true maxim, now, better than Tatyana Ali. When the former “Fresh Prince of Bel-Air” actress was asked by the Huffington Post about what she would name her own reality show, she jumped at the chance to profess her love for hip-hop’s reigning superstar Drake.
“Dirty Laundry,” or “I Love Drake!” — in which I stalk him on tour and try to make him realize we’re meant to be together. God, I love his voice,” Ali said.
After the 34-year-old Harvard graduate pledged her undying love for the multiplatinum Canadian spitter and one-night stands online, the Take Care MC made a surprise appearance at the “Second Generation Wayans” actress’ birthday party at the Supperclub in L.A. In photos that have made the rounds on social media, the all-grown up former little “Ashley Banks” can be seen flashing a megawatt smile as Drake plants a big kiss on her cheeks. READ MORE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- New Trend? Men In Nigeria Getting Pink Lip Tattoos!
- But For Ohio State, I Would Have Died From a Hidden Health Problem
- But For Ohio State, I might not be here to play with my son
- [Photos]- Who Is This? Crimestoppers Crime Of The Week
- VIRAL VIDEO ALERT! Ratchet Black Woman Gets Tazed!