Pic courtesy of Startraks
High-profile morning anchor Soledad O’Brien is on her way out at CNN as new boss Jeff Zucker moves Erin Burnett into her morning slot, Page Six has exclusively learned.
We’re told award-winning journalist O’Brien has indicated she is ready to leave after she was initially promised a plum prime-time slot, but that role has so far failed to materialize.
A source tells us: “The deal to move Erin to the morning alongside Chris Cuomo is basically done. Soledad had been told she’d get a prime-time slot, but that hasn’t yet happened, and now she is telling friends she is likely to leave.”
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- President Obama To Be Commencement Speaker At Ohio State This Spring
- NATIONAL: Burger King’s Twitter Page Gets “McHacked” with the Golden Arches
- Ne-Yo And D’Angelo To Headline Soul Beach Music Festival
- Christopher Dorner: Supporters Protest In Front Of LAPD Headquarters
- [Photos] Valentine’s Night With The Chi-Lites Saluting Our Veterans
Originally seen on http://wzakcleveland.com/