According to legal docs, a judge granted “EV” founding members Cindy Herron and Terry Ellis the exclusive right to use the name “En Vogue” while performing and touring … after a long, drawn-out legal battle with former bandmates Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson.
Here’s what happened … Cindy and Terry sued Maxine and Dawn for the name plus $1 MILLION in damages back in 2012. They claimed M & D were illegally touring under the “EV” name after the band broke up … but had no right, since C&T owned the LLC.
The judge recently sided with Cindy and Terry — giving them the name — but said the duo failed to prove damages, and were awarded no money. SOURCE
- There's a New Prision Bae Mugshot! And She is Flawless! [PHOTO]
- Hacked! Gabrielle Union, Rihanna and Meagan Good The Latest Victims
- Another Hollywood Divorce! See Who Just Filed!!!!
- Eric Holder To Resign As Attorney General
- Blessings Continue! Tyler Perry Expecting First Child
- Cheesy Chicken Mexican Doritos Casserole!