According to legal docs, a judge granted “EV” founding members Cindy Herron and Terry Ellis the exclusive right to use the name “En Vogue” while performing and touring … after a long, drawn-out legal battle with former bandmates Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson.
Here’s what happened … Cindy and Terry sued Maxine and Dawn for the name plus $1 MILLION in damages back in 2012. They claimed M & D were illegally touring under the “EV” name after the band broke up … but had no right, since C&T owned the LLC.
The judge recently sided with Cindy and Terry — giving them the name — but said the duo failed to prove damages, and were awarded no money. SOURCE
- Columbus, Ohio, Festival Dumps R. Kelly After Backlash
- Nikko Is Married?! Check Out Pictures Of Him With His Wife!
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Heritage Concert Series 2014 Recap PHOTOS [Week 2]
- Heritage Concert Series McDonald's Play Area Week 2 [PHOTOS]