According to legal docs, a judge granted “EV” founding members Cindy Herron and Terry Ellis the exclusive right to use the name “En Vogue” while performing and touring … after a long, drawn-out legal battle with former bandmates Maxine Jones and Dawn Robinson.
Here’s what happened … Cindy and Terry sued Maxine and Dawn for the name plus $1 MILLION in damages back in 2012. They claimed M & D were illegally touring under the “EV” name after the band broke up … but had no right, since C&T owned the LLC.
The judge recently sided with Cindy and Terry — giving them the name — but said the duo failed to prove damages, and were awarded no money. SOURCE
- Tiny Reportedly Has Surgery to Permanently Change Eye Color
- Discussion: Dad's Approach to Dealing with His Daughter Lying on Social Media Goes Viral
- You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe
- Rapper Rick Ross Shows Off 100 Pound Weight Loss On Instagram! Tells Secret Diet!
- Bacteria Found in Baby Wipes! Major Recall! See The List Here