Talk about a first day on the job horror story….local anchor AJ Clemente got his big shot as anchor of the evening news program for North Dakota’s NBC affiliate KFYR and lost it as quick as he received it.
As the news program began, Clemente was cursing to himself while remembering his lines not knowing that his mic was hot and the news was live and on air. It was Clemente’s very first moment on air, and also his last….because he was suspended and later fired for the on-air gaffe.
Watch the uncensored version below:
- Signs Your Dinner Date Is A Disaster
- Multiple Explosive Devices Explode At Michigan Middle, High Schools [VIDEO]
- Usher, Jennifer Hudson & Kelly Rowland Honor Legends At Rock & Roll Hall of Fame [PHOTOS]
- Marsha Ambrosius, Anthony Hamilton Tapped For ‘The Best Man’ Sequel
- Family Of Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect’s Wife Releases Statement