The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Hacked! Gabrielle Union, Rihanna and Meagan Good The Latest Victims
- Columbus Woman Shot In Drive By While Sitting on Porch
- Kobe Bryant is Back! Will He Be Ready to Play? [POLL]
- Jesus Baby! Lecrae, Christian Rapper, Finds Mainstream Success
- Aretha Franklin Performs Adele’s ‘Rolling In The Deep’ on The Tonight Show! HOT or NOT?! [video]
- Walmart Blames Tracy Morgan For Injuries in Almost Fatal Accident