The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Tiny Reportedly Has Surgery to Permanently Change Eye Color
- Discussion: Dad's Approach to Dealing with His Daughter Lying on Social Media Goes Viral
- You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Recipe
- Rapper Rick Ross Shows Off 100 Pound Weight Loss On Instagram! Tells Secret Diet!
- Bacteria Found in Baby Wipes! Major Recall! See The List Here