The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Alicia Keys Throws Husband a 'Coming to America' Themed Bday Party
- Rapper Offers 50K Salary for Rolling His Joints!
- Show Filmed in Columbus is Being Shopped to Major Networks: "School of Hard Knocks" [Trailer] [POLL]
- Victim Identified After Couple Finds Body in Hoover Reservoir
- 30-Minute Simple Mexican Lasagna Recipe
- Kirk Franklin on ‘Sunday Best': ‘We keep finding incredible talent’ [VIDEO]