The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- Top 10 Sexiest Black Actors [PHOTOS]
- Michael Jackson’s “Xscape” Reminds Us Why We Love Him
- El DeBarge Singing His Classics On Arsenio [VIDEO]
- Twitter Celebrates #BlackWomanAppreciationDay & Offers A Rare Dose Of Happiness
- Alicia Keys Saves The Day In “It’s On Again” Video
- Jazmine Sullivan Returns To Music; Mural Dedicated In Her Honor [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]