The New York Post newspaper reports that singer Mariah Carey was rushed to New York’s Hospital For Special Surgery on the upper east side after dislocating her shoulder late Sunday night on July 7, 2013. Carey apparently dislocated her shoulder on the set of her new music video. Reports state that she was filming the music video remix for her new single Beautiful. During the filming of the video various accounts state that she tripped and fell in her high heels during the shooting of the video.
- MTV VMA's Best and Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Co-Founder of "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge" Drowns at 27
- Woman Sues The Carter's and Claims to Be Beyonce's Surrogate for Blue Ivy!
- What?! Two Dead Bodies Found in SE Columbus Apartment
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Rewind... Best & Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Beyonce's Stellar VMA Performance & Adorable Blue Ivy Watches [VIDEO]