And yet! A new study out of the University of Portland suggests that sexual behavior among college students has remained largely consistent over the last 25 years, with recent college students of the so-called hookup era no more likely to have engaged in “frequent sex or more sexual partners during the past year or more sexual partners since turning 18 than undergraduates from the earlier era.” Findings are to be presented in full at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association, which basically goes down like the movie Caligula because age ain’t nothin’ but a number – at the end of the day, we all freaks. Am I right or am I right?
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- T.J. Maxx Manager Steals Over $130K in Stolen Goods
- Little Known Black History Fact: Bayard Rustin
- Jesse Jr. Makes Prison Preferences Known Ahead Of Sentencing
- Can You Believe It? Prince Officially Joins Twitter And Chops It Up With Fans!
- Rumor Control: Tameka Raymond Denies Being A “Bitter, Gold-Digging Baby Mama” And Reveals She Was Diagnosed With Mental Disorder