President Obama leads the war on terror, but he’s really terrified of his wife. The leader of the free world was caught on a hot mic Monday explaining that he quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years mostly because he was “scared” of First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama was speaking with human-rights activist Maina Kiai during the UN General Assembly in New York when he was caught on a CNN microphone making the remarks about his partner in the White House. SEE VIDEO HERE
- MTV VMA's Best and Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Co-Founder of "ALS Ice Bucket Challenge" Drowns at 27
- Woman Sues The Carter's and Claims to Be Beyonce's Surrogate for Blue Ivy!
- What?! Two Dead Bodies Found in SE Columbus Apartment
- 2014 Primetime Emmy Red Carpet Rewind... Best & Worst Dressed [PICS]
- Beyonce's Stellar VMA Performance & Adorable Blue Ivy Watches [VIDEO]