President Obama leads the war on terror, but he’s really terrified of his wife. The leader of the free world was caught on a hot mic Monday explaining that he quit smoking cigarettes after 30 years mostly because he was “scared” of First Lady Michelle Obama. Obama was speaking with human-rights activist Maina Kiai during the UN General Assembly in New York when he was caught on a CNN microphone making the remarks about his partner in the White House. SEE VIDEO HERE
- Win A Trip To See Kem Live In Cancun!!!
- Join Magic 106.3 At The Heritage Concert Series!
- Say It Aint So! Braxton Miller Out for 2014 Season, Injured Shoulder [POLL]
- BREAKING: Police Shoot Another Man In St. Louis!
- Woman Sues The Carter's and Claims to Be Beyonce's Surrogate for Blue Ivy!
- Martin Lawrence Confirms A New Bad Boys Movie Is On the Way