Take a look at Martin Lawrence’s Beverly Hills mansion. If your looking for an upscale rental; he’ll rent it out to you for a cool $200,000 per month. The house was built in 1992 measures in at 13,900 square feet and boasts 7 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
- Hidden Gems: Top 10 Most Slept-On R&B Artists
- Roc Nation: Rocking the Soundwaves
- 17 Reasons Why It Sucks to be the Only Black Person in the Office
- Young Jeezy Gourmet Footwear Launch
- Warren Stevens with Ohio Tourism at The Juneteenth Festival
- Majic 102.3 “Songversations” Event with India.Arie [EXCLUSIVE]