Take a look at Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s Hidden Hills Mansion. Word has it that it recently sold. Professional wrestling and acting has really been paying the bills for “The Rock”. The estate — located 22 miles from Hollywood — is being purchased by a businessman for a reported $4.9 million. It’s currently in escrow and scheduled to close shortly.
The 9,120 square foot house has 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, an infinity pool and an awesome home theater.
- Hidden Gems: Top 10 Most Slept-On R&B Artists
- Roc Nation: Rocking the Soundwaves
- 17 Reasons Why It Sucks to be the Only Black Person in the Office
- Young Jeezy Gourmet Footwear Launch
- Warren Stevens with Ohio Tourism at The Juneteenth Festival
- Majic 102.3 “Songversations” Event with India.Arie [EXCLUSIVE]