Rihanna may be happy to know that Mother Oprah now approves of her relationship with Chris Brown–well kinda. Extra TV caught up with Oprah in Houston while shooting the “Oprah’s Life Class” premiere with Pastor Joel Osteen and asked what her thoughts were on the superstar couple rekindling their romance. Oprah shrugged and replied, ”I don’t know that that’s true, and no I’m not surprised.”
Oprah also said, “I think that if she is prepared to deal with that and is prepared to help him help himself then so be it. I have no judgment about it.” It was just in 2009 that Oprah pleaded with RiRi to make better choices and declared “if he hit you once he will hit you again.”
Why the change of heart Oprah? Suddenly we are all minding our business?!
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Saluting VaShawn Mitchell six-time Stellar award Winner Grammy Nominated Artist!
- Win the New Destinys Child CD & A Chance to Meet Kelly Rowland & Ludacris!
- Konata Is Spinning Out Of Control! [VIDEO]
- Tickets And Details- President Obama To Visit Columbus Ohio This Tuesday
- JILL SCOTT MIDDAY CELEBRITY BUZZ
Oprah “Not Surprised” By Rihanna & Chris Brown’s Romance was originally published on hellobeautiful.com