Officials have confirmed that voter turnout in Ohio was at 68 percent for this years election. According to the Ohio Secretary of State’s office, about 5.4 million cast ballots out of 8 million who registered. The percentage is a decrease from the 70 percent turnout in the 2008 and 2004 presidential election. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- President Obama and Jet Magazine
- Court Orders Ohio Woman To Wear ‘Idiot’ Sign For Driving Around School Bus
- LOCAL: RTA Fires Driver in Uppercut Fight, Video
- President Barack Obama Re-Elected For A Second Term
- Sherrod Brown Wins The U.S. Senate Position For Ohio