The scrawny homeless man whose face was partially chewed off by a crazed attacker last year has gained 50 pounds and is relearning the guitar, his doctors said Tuesday.
“I think he wants the world to know that he’s not traumatized by this, that he’s happy and grateful,” said Dr. Urmen Desai, Poppo’s plastic surgeon at Jackson Memorial Hospital/University of Miami.
Poppo became known to the world as a craggy, sunburnt, bearded man in a photo taken before he was attacked on Miami Beach’s MacArthur Causeway last May 26.
To see more visit Bossip.com
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Little Known Black History Fact: Harold “Buddy” Hudson
- Thank a Nurse Today: Nurses’ Round-the-Clock Care is Critical
- Columnist Calls For The Black Community To “Wake Up”
- Tornado Survivor Finds Dog (Video)
- Ways to Test a Sista to See if She’s Interested in Dating You