Music transcends all race and ages. Here is an inspiring story of how one 53-year-old woman’s groupie love for the Waka Flocka Flame gave her the idea and courage to end her marriage. Writes social media communications advisor Dianne D (aka WebDiva423):
Via Deep Motion:
Now, my ex-husband and I had always had problems. We were on a typical bad relationship roller coaster; good times followed by bad times followed by good times and so on. Finally, the good times were just too far between and although the bad times subsided too, we fell into a very polite and civilized existence. That is, until Waka came to town.
My ex NEVER liked rap, my interest in rap & rap artists, or my blogging about rap. When I knew Waka was coming to Ft. Lauderdale, my husband basically said he wouldn’t prevent me from going (as if) but he didn’t want me to go. When I didn’t immediately agree not to go, things got worse. He basically implied that (and I’m paraphrasing) “many black men would be putting their bodies in close proximity to mine.” Also, “since I was so enamored of Waka, if Waka asked, I might go out clubbing with him and end up doing something I’d regret.”
To read the rest of the story visit Bossip.com
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Kenya Moore Facing Eviction from Atlanta
- Little Known Black History Fact: Cathay Williams, Buffalo Soldier
- COMMENTARY: NY Jets Star Vows to Be Better Father to 12 Children By Eight Women
- Buckeye Valley Teacher Plead Guilty To Engaging In Sexual Relationships With Two Students
- LOCAL: Passenger Punched by RTA Driver Found Guilty of Disorderly Conduct