Singer Mary J. Blige can’t catch a break with these lawsuits. Mary is getting hit with another lawsuit by a concert promotion company for skipping out on a performance in Dallas, Texas.
The promotions company Vision Entertainment Worldwide is suing Mary J. Blige and her production company. They claim the R&B singer entered into an agreement to perform in Dallas, Texas on December 9th, 2012. She canceled the performance just a few days before which left the company without a performer. VEW says they paid Mary a deposit of $145,000 and she never gave the money despite cancelling the show.
VEW says Mary J. Blige bounced on the Dallas show once The Rolling Stones asked her to perform with them on December 8th in Brooklyn, New York. The time she was performing with The Rolling Stones, Blige was supposed to be on a plane heading to Dallas.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Jay-Z, Beyonce Celebrate 40/40 Club’s 10th Bday (Pics)
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- Orlando Shaw Needs a History Lesson – Along With a Box of Condoms
- Little Known Black History Fact: The Meaning of the Juneteenth Celebration