Sick of the games? Then stop playing them.
You might not even realize the games you play. You may think that you are just abiding by “the rules,” following the conventional dating expectations that dictate when you should call, not call, make yourself available, pretend to be busy, and tip toe around the truth… which isn’t lying, it’s just not being exactly transparent. Well screw the rules! It’s time to get real. This new column is the no-games approach to dating that will help you break down your barriers, be your authentic self, and step out your strategy to finally meet “the”one, as opposed to just another
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Top 10 ‘Myths’ That Are Actually True
- Who’s That Girl? Black Intern on Zimmerman’s Defense Team Speaks Out
- ANALYSIS: Zimmerman Wants Gun He Used to Kill Trayvon Martin Returned; Talks of Law School
- Little Known Black History Fact: Cecile Kyenge
- Robert Zimmerman, Jr: Trayvon Martin Caused His Own Death [VIDEO]