A woman assaulted soul singer Lester Chambers for dedicating a song to Trayvon Martin. The woman identified as 43-year-old Dinalynn Andrews Potter jumped the stage, reportedly yelling “it’s all your fault,” right before she hit the 73-year-old singer. A fellow musician Kurt Crowbar Kangas posted on Facebook that Chambers “went down hard” and the woman “was subdued by Police and taken away while the para-medics came and took him to a local Hospital.” He sustained an “8 [inch] scratch in the kidney area of his back and it’s starting to swell.”” – ThinkProgres
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Top 10 ‘Myths’ That Are Actually True
- Who’s That Girl? Black Intern on Zimmerman’s Defense Team Speaks Out
- ANALYSIS: Zimmerman Wants Gun He Used to Kill Trayvon Martin Returned; Talks of Law School
- Little Known Black History Fact: Cecile Kyenge
- Robert Zimmerman, Jr: Trayvon Martin Caused His Own Death [VIDEO]