Frustrated by men’s attitudes toward contraception, Whitney Joiner wonders if anyone else out there is having safe sex.
“I’m not sure if I even have any condoms,” Harry said, riffling through a box underneath his bed. “What?” I said, sitting up in a tangle of sheets. “How is that possible?” Harry had picked me up at a mutual friend’s book party a week earlier. I never go for men in suits, but the more he tried to impress me, the more I laughed, which added to our chemistry. Still, I didn’t expect our first date to end in his bedroom, so I’d left my travel sex kit at home. I certainly hadn’t expected to argue about safe sex with a near stranger, one I assumed brought ladies home on a regular basis. How could he be so unprepared? Read More
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
· Recent Posts
- Get Well Wednesday: Itching to Find a Cure For Psoriasis
- Doll With Slashed Throat Considered Evidence After Girl, 12, Received Death Threat
- Little Known Black History Fact: National Alliance of Federal and Postal Employees
- First Lady Michelle Obama To Release Hip-Hop Album Focused On Eating Healthy And Exercising
- Oprah Winfrey Says ‘Sorry’ Over Switzerland Racism Flap