Houston – Apostle Michael Canty of The Truth Ministries Holiness Church recently angered an entire wedding party which might have damaged his new ministry’s reputation, after he refused to marry a bride and groom on their wedding day because he felt her dress was too “sexy”.
Lisa Washington said ‘she’s never been more embarrassed’ when a local pastor refused to officiate Saturday and allow her to wed her groom on their wedding day in his facility. Both families were present and the food was waiting to be served at the bride’s aunt house.
Family members flew and drove long distances to be present for the couples special day. Upset and frustrated, guests at the wedding practically ‘begged’ the leaders of the church to reconsider but to no avail, he wouldn’t change.
“I can’t believe this! I flew here to attend my cousin’s wedding and now I have to put up with this crap. Now this so-called pastor doesn’t want to come out of his office” said the cousin of the bride.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
· Recent Posts
- Get Well Wednesday: Itching to Find a Cure For Psoriasis
- Doll With Slashed Throat Considered Evidence After Girl, 12, Received Death Threat
- Little Known Black History Fact: National Alliance of Federal and Postal Employees
- First Lady Michelle Obama To Release Hip-Hop Album Focused On Eating Healthy And Exercising
- Oprah Winfrey Says ‘Sorry’ Over Switzerland Racism Flap
Pastor Refuses to Perform Ceremony because of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ was originally published on wzakcleveland.com