The hotly anticipated “R&B DIVAS: LA” Reunion part 1 was hosted by Talk Diva Wendy Williams. Williams did not hold back as she grilled the ladies on their past and present problems with men, drug issues and the show’s scripted scenes.
Cast member Dawn Robinson skipped the reunion which was taped in early August, but she was there in spirit — and on Twitter.com bringing the drama.
Dawn kept it real on Twitter, tweeting: “the reunion show? Like that was my end all BE all FOR REAL???” and “I tried 2 keep positive but production WONT HAVE IT because THEY DONT GET RATINGS & without RATINGS they dont get MONEY mannn lmBo”
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Little Known Black History Fact: Rear Admiral Stephen Rochon
- NBA Player Royce White Under Investigation for Domestic Violence
- Black Life-Saving Crew in Outer Banks Remembered as Heroes for Daring Rescue at Sea
- 15-Year-Old Young Man Starts Successful Global Tech Company He’s Running
- Reasons Men like (But Don’t Love) to Cuddle
In Case You Missed It: ‘R&B DIVAS: LA’ Season 1 Reunion Pt. 1 was originally published on wzakcleveland.com