Six months ago Toni Braxton was settling her massive bankruptcy case, now the R&B star is reportedly settling into a brand new luxurious home.
According to TMZ, Braxton purchased a $3 million mansion in “The Oaks”, an exclusive gated community in Calabasas, California which is in the same neighborhood as Justin Bieber.
The home boasts 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms which is plenty enough room for Braxton and her two sons, Denim and Diezel.
At the time of her bankruptcy in 2010, Braxton was reportedly $50 million in the hole; so it’s great to see she has overcome the huge debt.
Braxton is set to release a duet album with Babyface titled “Love, Marriage & Divorce” in February 2014.
Celebrities With Autistic Children
1. Tisha Campbell's Son Xen was diagnosed with Autism at a young age1 of 7
2. Boyz II Men band member Shawn Stockman’s son, Micah, was diagnosed with autism.2 of 7
3. Toni Braxton's son Diesel was diagnosed with autism as a toddler.3 of 7
4. Holly Robinson Peete's son Rodney Jr. was diagnosed with autism at three.4 of 7
5. Radio Host and entertainer D.L. Hughley's son Kyle has Aspergers, a form of autism.5 of 7
6. Dan Marino's son was diagnosed with autism at age four.6 of 7
7. 16th Annual G'Day USA Los Angeles Gala Ball - Arrivals7 of 7
Toni Braxton Buys $3 Million Mansion Months After Bankruptcy Settlement (REPORT) was originally published on blackamericaweb.com