R&B legend and songwriting guru Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds tied the knot to his daughter’s mother Nicole Pantenburg.
Edmonds and Pantenburg have been together for over 7 years, the duo finally jumped the broom surrounded by family and celebrity friends including Oprah Winfrey!
Pantenburg was formerly Edmonds’ back-up dancer. They began dating after his divorce from Tracey Edmonds in 2005.
Their daughter Nicole Payton is 5-years-old.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds is performing at the 2014 Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion! For booking information visit here
10 Hits You Didn't Know Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds Wrote or Produced
1. Beyoncé - Best Thing I Never HadSource: 1 of 10
2. Karyn White - SuperwomanSource: 2 of 10
3. TLC - Diggin' On YouSource: 3 of 10
4. P!nk - Most GirlsSource: 4 of 10
5. Mariah Carey ft Whitney Houston - When You BelieveSource: 5 of 10
6. Boyz II Men - Water Runs DrySource: 6 of 10
7. Eric Clapton - Change The WorldSource: 7 of 10
8. Aretha Franklin - HoneySource: 8 of 10
Under Wraps: Celebs Who Tied the Knot in Secret
1. Tim Witherspoon & Kelly Rowland were wed this past weekend in a small intimate ceremony in Costa Rica.1 of 1
Kenny ‘Babyface’ Edmonds Weds Longtime Girlfriend [PHOTO INSIDE] was originally published on blackamericaweb.com