According to a new study, students who are poor, but succeed academically, age quicker than other kids. Listen to the audio player to find out why these smart kids are dying sooner in the latest Jazzy Report.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to the “The D.L. Hughley Show” LIVE weekdays 3-7 p.m. EST!
Seeing Double: Celebrity Kids Who Look Just Like Their Parents
1. Tiny and her youngest son Major1 of 19
2. Christian and his dad Diddy2 of 19
3. Johan and his dad Fabolous3 of 19
4. Selah and her mom Lauryn Hill4 of 19
5. Marley and her dad Kevin McCall5 of 19
6. Kai and her mom Lisa Raye6 of 19
7. Bobbi Kristina and her dad Bobby Brown7 of 19
8. Future Jr. and his mom Ciara8 of 19
9. California Dream and her dad The Game9 of 19
10. Jaden and his dad Will Smith10 of 19
11. Zion and his dad Tank11 of 19
12. Tracee and her mom Diana Ross12 of 19
13. Willow and her mom Jada Pinkett Smith13 of 19
14. Blue Ivy and her dad Jay Z14 of 19
15. Nicki Minaj and her mom Carol15 of 19
16. Ava and her mom Reese Witherspoon16 of 19
17. North West and her mom Kim Kardashian West17 of 19
18. Zoe Kravitiz and her mom Lisa Bonet18 of 19
19. Maxwell Drew and her mom Jessica Simpson19 of 19
How Being Poor And Smart Affects Children’s Health [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on thedlhughleyshow.com