What will life be like for President Obama and his family after they leave the White House?
Many have been wondering since this is his last term in office, but it looks like he’ll be living pretty well and not too far from his previous White House residence. Rumor has it that Obama and his family are eyeing a nine-bedroom $7 million mansion in an upscale neighborhood in Washington, D.C.
According to Mirror, “They will lease the mansion in Kalorama after their eight-year residency at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW ends next year.” The 8,200 square foot property features two-car garages, hardwood floors, an enormous living room, and more.
The Obamas have decided to stay in the area for a couple more years until Sasha finishes high school. What do you think of their new pad?
SOURCE: Mirror | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Getty
The Obamas Host Nordic State Dinner
1. Barack & Michelle Arrive To The Nordic State DinnerSource: 1 of 10
2. Barack & MichelleSource: 2 of 10
3. Barack & Michelle Obama Host The Nordic State DinnerSource: 3 of 10
4. Janelle MonaeSource: 4 of 10
5. Jidenna & Janelle MonaeSource: 5 of 10
6. CommonSource: 6 of 10
7. Tracee Ellis RossSource: 7 of 10
8. Tracee Ellis RossSource: 8 of 10
9. President ObamaSource: 9 of 10
10. President ObamaSource: 10 of 10
Take A Tour Of President Obama’s Post-Presidential Crib was originally published on globalgrind.com