We’re back with another HOT episode of Meals with Matt! This week Matt cooked up his own Atomic Taco’s recipe! But these aren’t for the faint of heart! Get all the details on how to cook these delicious hot tacos below!
Flamin Hot Taco Shells Ingredients:
Green tabasco sauce
Flamin Hot Cheetos
Taco toppings: cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, rice, sour cream (whatever your taste buds love!)
Preheat oven to 325 degrees, add lime juice/tabasco/pepper mix to the outside and inside of the taco shell. Grind approximately 1/2 bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos into dust. Coat taco shell in Cheeto dust place bottom down onto a cookie sheet and place in oven for 6 minutes.
Warning this recipe can be HOT! Use the spices at your discretion for a lower volume of heat, use less!
Be sure to Follow us on Facebook & catch the next recipe live Wednesday nights at 7:30pm
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @magiccolumbus95
Celebrities Then vs Now
1. Ice Cube ThenSource:Instagram 1 of 13
2. Ice Cube NowSource:Instagram 2 of 13
3. Trey Songz NowSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Kanye West ThenSource:Instagram 4 of 13
5. Kanye West NowSource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Lauryn Hill ThenSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. Andre 30007 of 13
8. Lil Kim Now8 of 13
9. Kim Kardashian-West NowSource:Patrick Demarchelier/Glamour 9 of 13
10. Tyra Banks Now10 of 13
11. Drake Now11 of 13
12. David Hasselhoff Now12 of 13
13. Halle Berry Then13 of 13