Keyshia Cole may need to hold on to that “Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood” check.
TMZ reported on Monday that singer Keyshia Cole is being sued for putting them hands on a woman she caught with ex-boyfriend Birdman.
Back in 2014, Cole was dating Birdman publicly and allegedly caught a woman name Sabrina Mercadel at his L.A. penthouse and physically assaulted her. Now Mecadel is suing Cole for $4 million in damages.
Here is the breakdown:
– $1.5 mil, pain and suffering
– $500k, emotional distress
– $2 mil, loss of use of body part
– $200k, future medical expenses
– $50k, loss of earnings
– $300k, future loss of earnings
Cole has responded to the lawsuit and at the end of the day a judge would have to approve if Mercadel gets a dime.