The singer won her settlement claiming the 2016 split was a big “inconvenience.”
It looks like Mariah Carey was on her way to say “I Do” for the third time in 2016 when she was engaged to billion dollar investor James Packer.
As quick as the news spread on the engagement came news that the two abruptly called it quits. Since then the diva was looking for a $50 million settlement stating tPacker owed her an “inconvenience fee.” No lie!
Instead, ET reports that Carey received a settlement between $5-$10 million from the Australian tycoon. To add, Carey’s reported net worth is $500 million.
20 Times Mariah Carey’s Kids Made Our Hearts Melt (PHOTOS)
1. Mariah with her babies Monroe and MoroccanSource:Fresh Air Fund/WireImage/Getty 1 of 8
2. Mariah and baby Monroe in the hospitalSource:Fresh Air Fund/WireImage/Getty 2 of 8
3. Mariah feeds her newborn daughter MonroeSource:Fresh Air Fund/WireImage/Getty 3 of 8
4. Beautiful Mariah with her daughter MonroeSource:Angela Weiss/WireImage/Getty 4 of 8
5. Mariah’s kids are just too cute for words!Source:Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic/Getty 5 of 8
6. Mariah with her munchkins at her Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremonySource:Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images 6 of 8
7. Mariah laughs with daughter MonroeSource:Axelle/Bauer-Griffin/FilmMagic/Getty 7 of 8
8. Mariah and daughter Monroe catch some sun in IbiziaSource:Europa Press/Europa Press via Getty Images 8 of 8
Source: Entertainment Tonight