In case you hadn’t heard, Don Q was arrested last week after police reportedly busted him for “felony possession of a .22 caliber Beretta and unlawful possession of a bag of weed.” According to TMZ, “cops found the pot in his underwear during a strip search.”
Today, the rapper was arraigned and his friend and frequent collaborator A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie showed up for moral support. Don Q was reportedly released, but will return to court in the new year.
TMZ states, “He was released without bail, and is due back in court in February. His attorney, Stacey Richman, tells us there was NO reason for the initial traffic stop, or for cops to search Q and his friends.” Stay tuned for more information as it surfaces.
10 Photos That Prove Black (Men) Don't Crack
1. Pharrell WilliamsSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Andre 3000Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Q-TipSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Marlon WayansSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. NasSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Larenz TateSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Boris KodjoeSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Michael EalySource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Will SmithSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Morris ChestnutSource:Getty 10 of 10
Don Q Released After Being Arrested For A Gun, Weed was originally published on globalgrind.com