It’s cheaper to keep her.
According to PEOPLE, actor Jesse Williams has agreed to pay his ex-wife Aryn Drake-Lee $50,000 a month for spousal support.
Court documents show the fine print saying Aryn, “shall be responsible for and shall timely pay all expenses relating to the parties’ family residence,” including the mortgage, property taxes and home equity line.
That’s not all, the “Grey’s Anatomy” heartthrob has to pay Aryn over half of his residuals from acting from 2012 to 2017, covering the 5-years of marriage.
Aryn lawyers tell outlets she is happy, Jesse’s had no comment.
We Tried To Make It Work: Divorced Celebs
1. Mike EppsSource:PR Photos 1 of 16
2. Dwayne WadeSource:PR 2 of 16
3. Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou3 of 16
4. Usher and Tameka Raymond were once married…but as we know, it didn’t work out.4 of 16
5. Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey5 of 16
6. Mashonda Tifrere was once married to Swizz Beatz.6 of 16
7. Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose7 of 16
8. Kimora and Russell Simmons8 of 16
9. Janet Jackson has been divorced…twice.Source:AP) 9 of 16
10. ‘All My Children’ star and current guest star on ‘Power’ Debbi Morgan has been married…and divorced four times.10 of 16
11. Eric Benet was married to and divorced from Halle Berry. Now they are both married to other people.11 of 16
12. Lisa Bonet and Lenny Kravitz were once husband and wife.12 of 16
13. And we thought it would last – Evelyn Lozada and Ocho Cinco.13 of 16
14. Yup, Shaunie really was a basketball wife, she was married to Shaquille O’Neal.14 of 16
15. Allen and Tawanna Iverson are legally divorced, but have apparently reconciled, although they haven’t remarried.15 of 16
16. Not quite divorced yet, but the papers have been filed and it’s been finalized…but will Khloe and Lamar go through with it?16 of 16