In the 99 & 2000’s Juvenile, Lil Wayne and B.G. all had successful albums with Cash Money Records but don’t forget about Birdman and Mannie Fresh. The Duo, Big Tymers was very successful themselves. “Get Your Roll On” and “#1 Stunna” where big hits but after Mannie Fresh left Cash Money in 2005, the group ended.
Also Read: Lil Wayne & Birdman Have Been Trying To Patch Up Their Friendship for Months
However, after a performance in Chicago last November, many wondered if the two would get back in the studio and work together again. Well, thats exactly the case as Baby & Fresh return for the first time since 05′ with the track “Desiigner Caskets.” Sounds like they never left!
Also, Check Out
Toni Braxton Confirms Engagement To Birdman But When Is The Wedding Date?
Birdman Goes Sneaker Shopping With Complex
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.
1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.
2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.
3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.
4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.
5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.
6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.
7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.
8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.
9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.
10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.
11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.
12 of 12
The Big Tymers Return With “Desiigner Caskets” was originally published on kysdc.com