Rita Ora stepped out in New York City to attend the Montblanc Meisterstuck Le Petit Prince event. The beauty was photographed on the red carpet in a structured ensemble.
The 50 Shades Freed actress wore an ensemble from the Fall 2018 Vera Wang collection. Ora wore a peplum gown with contrasting white stitching and fabric on the peplum bodice and a sheer skirt. The armor sleeves and the multitude of mixed textures add to the dimension of this look.
Personally, to me, the dress in action is a better look vs. the red carpet. The star wore black one strap sandals and nude nails. She accented her look with a simple black clutch.
Her makeup was flawless, with a bronze smokey eye and a bold red lip. Her drop earrings are beautiful, as well.
Beauties, we have to know: is this look HAUTE or NAUGHT? Take our poll below!
RED CARPET RUNDOWN: It Was All Black With Pops Of Color At The 2018 iHeart Radio Music Awards
1. ASHANTISource:Getty 1 of 18
2. ASHANTISource:Getty 2 of 18
3. ASHANTISource:Getty 3 of 18
4. JUSTINE SKYESource:Getty 4 of 18
5. JUSTINE SKYESource:Getty 5 of 18
6. JUSTINE SKYESource:Getty 6 of 18
7. SERAYAH MCNEILLSource:Getty 7 of 18
8. SERAYAH MCNEILLSource:Getty 8 of 18
9. SERAYAH MCNEILLSource:Getty 9 of 18
10. YOUNG THUGSource:Getty 10 of 18
11. YOUNG THUGSource:Getty 11 of 18
12. DRAYA MICHELESource:Getty 12 of 18
13. DRAYA MICHELESource:Getty 13 of 18
14. DRAYA MICHELESource:Getty 14 of 18
15. LAVERNE COXSource:Getty 15 of 18
16. LAVERNE COXSource:Getty 16 of 18
17. IGGY AZALEASource:Getty 17 of 18
18. IGGY AZALEASource:Getty 18 of 18