Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Nick Bosa Not Returning to Ohio State
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- Little Known Black History Fact: Clarence Thomas Vs. Anita Hill
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- Here’s Why Black Seniors May Be Singled Out By Voter Suppression Efforts
- Gay New Yorker Calls Police On ‘N-word’ Lyft Driver He Says Is ‘Racist Against Gay People’ [Video]
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Gets Complaint Filed Against Her Because Of Kanye West Photo
- Here’s How Black Candidates Are Using Activism To Dominate Key Races And Win For Cities
- #ApartmentPatty’s Lily-White A** Got Fired After Going Viral For Trying To Block A Black Man From Entering His Own Apartment
- GOP Contender Seeking Al Franken’s Senate Seat Called Michelle Obama A ‘Chimp’