Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- FORD TO CUT 7,000 WORKERS, 2,300 OF THEM IN U.S.:
- Steadman Graham’s ‘Identity Leadership’ Emphasizes The Importance Of Finding Your Purpose
- James ‘Talent’ Harris Is Ready For Summer
- Inside Her Story: Why Rihanna’s Deal With LVMH Is A Big Deal
- Seriously Ignorant News: Not Such A Happy Birthday
- Morning Minute: Say Goodbye To The Barn
- Top Of The Morning: Kandi Burruss’ Dungeon Party Is Educational
- NEW VIDEO: Chris Brown Debuts Wobble Up ft. Nicki Minaj!
- ‘LHHATLS8’ Recap: Spice Wants The Crew To Join Her In Trinidad
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She Once Had An ‘Unhealthy Relationship’ With Porn Before Marriage