Color us SHOCKED. It’s a Bad Boy wedding for Faith Evans and Stevie J as the pair applied for a marriage license in Vegas and are now officially Mr. and Mrs. Jordan! TMZ reported the news. The two recently shot a music video where they were getting hot and heavy all over the camera.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The pair may have broken up last year but got back together and were all cute on social media. Stevie tweeted, “I love you Faith Renee Jordan,” and Faith replied, “I love you back Steven Aaron Jordan.”
This is Stevie’s first marriage and Faith’s third. Congrats to the happy couple!
- Residential Streets Not a Priority for City Plows
- Chris Brown Currently Being Held For Rape Complaint
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Yandy’s Foster Daughter May Not Have Told Her The Truth
- CBUS 411 Report: Schools Canceled Due To Extreme Cold
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows
- MODEL MONDAY: Jade Nikaylah Williams Loves Her 4C Hair!
- Erykah Badu Tries To Clarify Her R. Kelly Comments: ‘I Want Healing For You & Anyone You Hurt’
- 10 Quotes From Martin Luther King Jr. [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Let Freedom Ring: 12 Rare Photos Of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
- Why Is It Important To Honor Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.?