The Ohio Senate In question, Tina Maharath is having her background looking further into. She was involved in the incident when she was 16 years old. She had struck a bicyclist and had turned her self in months later. He had been pronounced deceased. It is even said the bicyclist was already struck by another vehicle. Maharath is saying that the incident was that caused by immaturity. She is the only Democrat in the state that is not endorsed by the democratic party. The story of her past is being run in ads all over the state by the Republican party candidate.
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- DISCUSSION: Should Santa Claus Become More “Gender Neutral?”
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Ohio Native Nancy Wilson Passed Away at 81.
- That Time Nancy Wilson Slayed On ‘The Cosby Show’
- Ohio House passes “Heartbeat Bill”; Gov. Kasich plans to veto
- Black District Attorney Removed From E.J. Bradford Investigation Because Of A Facebook Photo