The Ohio Senate In question, Tina Maharath is having her background looking further into. She was involved in the incident when she was 16 years old. She had struck a bicyclist and had turned her self in months later. He had been pronounced deceased. It is even said the bicyclist was already struck by another vehicle. Maharath is saying that the incident was that caused by immaturity. She is the only Democrat in the state that is not endorsed by the democratic party. The story of her past is being run in ads all over the state by the Republican party candidate.
- Don’t Believe The Myth That Black Fathers Are Not There For Their Children
- Go Bucks! No. 1 Wide Receiver Recruit in the Country Commits to Ohio State
- Make Your Black Music Month Playlist For A Shot At $250!
- Teen Held By Head And Dragged At 40 Mph During Road-Rage Incident [Video]
- Be The Guest Of Honor At Your Next Summer Wedding With These Plus Size Ensembles
- Rapper 21 Savage Donates $25K To Southern Poverty Law Center
- DL’s Top 10 Dads We Wish Would Adopt Us
- Regina Hall Suffered Her Biggest Heartbreak At The Hands Of A Virgo
- Grandpa Fights Off Man who Broke Into Apartment To Take 6 Yr Old girl
- APOLLO NIDA IS BACK IN JAIL!