Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- Happy Birthday W.E.B. DuBois
- New Law Will Help Prepare Teens To Interact With The Police
- CBUS 411 Report: Post Office Looking To Hire 100 City Carriers
- HELLO WORLD: Yacht Week East Africa Is Catering To Black Women
- FC Cincinnati New Look
- Mama’s Baby! Cardi B Shares Adorable Video Of Kulture
- Using BITCOIN to Pay Taxes? It’s Been Done!
- R Kelly Charged on 10 Counts of Sexual Abuse – Judge Issues “No-Bail” Warrant
- Members Of The Hateful Group That Candace Owens Works For Wants Her Fired
- North West’s First Cover Shoot Ignites War Over Child Modeling [Photos Inside]
Watch: Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men Tells Us What Advice He’d Give His Younger Self was originally published on rnbphilly.com