Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men came by 100.3 WRNB for a meet & greet with some listeners and to talk with Karen Vaughn about his new song “Feelin Lil Som’n”.
He tells us which type of advice he would give his young self, and the type of added pressure the music industry places on him as an individual.
Boys II Men have had their internal issues, but this isn’t the reason why he’s putting out a solo project now, he just feels the time is right and there is a void he sees in the current state of R&B and wants to fill it.
He breaks down how he likes to create music, and what you as a listener can expect from this project.
For the past few months, Boys II Men have been on the road with Bruno Mars, with a few shows left before the end of the year, and tells us what the tour has been like and how Bruno Mars is a true talent.
100.3 WRNB Meet & Greet with Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men
1. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 1 of 6
2. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 2 of 6
3. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 3 of 6
4. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 4 of 6
5. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 5 of 6
6. Shawn StockmanSource:R1 Digital 6 of 6
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @rnbphilly
- The Juvia’s Place And Jeffree Star Debacle Reminds Us It’s Time For Beauty Brands To Do More Than Just Offer Multiple Shades
- OHIO: STUDY SHOWS 20% OF CHILDREN LIVE IN POVERTY
- ‘Empire’ Star Bryshere Gray Arrested!
- MODEL MONDAY: Tanya Angelique Talks Perseverance And Getting Her Start Through A Black Designer
- Gloria Vanderbilt, Mother of Anderson Cooper, Dead At 95
- Does Breezy Have another Kid on the Way?
- Tiffany Haddish Cancels Atlanta Show!
- Tom Joyner Old School Dance Contest
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario
- Lauren London Pays Tribute To Nipsey Hussle On Father’s Day [PHOTO]
Watch: Shawn Stockman of Boyz II Men Tells Us What Advice He’d Give His Younger Self was originally published on rnbphilly.com