According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
- Assistant Principal Involved in Fight with Students
- Put Some Respek on Her Name: Was Maya Angelou’s Response To This Girl Rude?
- Dennis Quaid Is Meagan Good and Michael Ealy’s Worst Nightmare In ‘The Intruder’ [WATCH]
- WATCH: This Mom Had The Most Epic Cancer Free Celebration That Has Us Laughing and Crying!
- Woman Killed Outside Georgia Bank Was Single Mother Of 4 [Video]
- Scholarship Created in Name of Slain Chicago Doctor
- Gas Prices Decline in Central Ohio!
- Queen Naija Is Heading to MTV!
- Sybil’s Big-A Word: Ectomorphic
- If Guy Were You: Chicago’s St. Patrick’s Day Parade Is Crazy