According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
- RIP: Dem Franchise Boyz Member Buddie Has Passed Away
- Late Night Shooting on Ohio State Campus; Suspect Still at Large
- Klan Protest Kamala Harris’ Campaign Stop In Durham
- WATCH: Kanye West Brings His Sunday Service to Dayton
- Lightning Strikes PGA Tour Championship In Atlanta Injuring 6 [VIDEO]
- Lit ASL: Here’s How Barack Obama Made Lizzo’s Day
- Rotimi Talks New Music & Dre’s Fate On The Final Season Of Power!
- Cute Kitten Can’t Meow Yet So He Quacks Instead!
- Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough
- Flo Rida Defines What A “Snack” Means To Him + More [EXCLUSIVE]