According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour Rewind: Young Girl Dating Old Man!? [VIDEO]
- Sam Sylk and Sheryl Underwood Talk Kevin Hart Oscars [VIDEO]
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- DISCUSSION: Should Santa Claus Become More “Gender Neutral?”
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Ohio Native Nancy Wilson Passed Away at 81.
- That Time Nancy Wilson Slayed On ‘The Cosby Show’