According to WBNS 10TV news anchor, Chris Bradley has passed away at the age of 53. Bradley announced that he was entering into hospice care on November 18th almost two years after being diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Bradley underwent many rounds of chemo, a stem cell transplant, clinical trials, and even immunotherapy trials. But none of them worked. Bradley was recently seen smiling along with his family from the window of his home in late November as carolers gathered in the front yard of his home.
Bradley leaves behind his husband and two children. Prayers for the family.
11 Celebrities Who’ve Battled Cancer
1. Sophia VergaraSource: 1 of 11
2. Angelina JolieSource: 2 of 11
3. Leah StillSource: 3 of 11
4. Big AngSource: 4 of 11
5. Hugh JackmanSource: 5 of 11
6. Brandi MaxielleSource: 6 of 11
7. Robin RobertsSource: 7 of 11
8. Stuart ScottSource: 8 of 11
9. Giuliana RancicSource: 9 of 11
10. Taylor Swift’s mom, Andrea Swift.Source: 10 of 11
11. Diem BrownSource: 11 of 11
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- CBUS 411 Report: Use This App To Get Your Snow Shoveled!
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Government Shutdown Affecting Your Food Assistance
- Is There A Such Thing As A “Baby Cougar”
- OSU offering free tickets to government employees during shutdown
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways