Now, this is food for thought as bad as the Linden area other notable hood’s in the city, how in the hell is Whitehall the most dangerous city in Ohio?? Now I’m calling it BS but according to Roadsnacks.com
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Up from 4th last year, Whitehall beat out such big Ohio cities as Toledo, Cleveland, Dayton—actually, every single city—due to its combined property crimes per capita and violent crimes per capita FBI datasets.“While crimes here skyrocketed in 2016, apparently, local jurisdictions have made progress, as crimes went down in 2017,” wrote Kolmar. “However, for a town of just over 18,835 people, 125 violent crimes is eye-opening. Statistically, 1 in 150 residents was the victim of a rape, attack or was killed just two years ago. And that’s even lower than it was the year before when it was double that.”
- Whitehall (Photos)
- Springfield (Photos)
- Canton (Photos)
- Cleveland (Photos)
- Lima (Photos)
- Portsmouth (Photos)
- Cincinnati (Photos)
- Chillicothe (Photos)
- Middletown (Photos)
- Dayton (Photos)
- Gladys Knight Gives Her Stance on Kaepernick..
- Rihanna Launching Her Own Luxury Fashion House
- Dame Dash Tried to Seduce Beyonce Away From Jay-Z???
- Usher Switches Hairstyle Again!
- Soulja Boy Lands Movie Role Based On Real Life Home Invasion
- Spike Lee Planning “School Daze” Broadway Musical!
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
- CBUS 411 Report: Urban Meyer To Be Football Analyst On Fox Sports
- Stevie Wonder Fired DL Hughley From His First Radio Job & 4 Other Things We Learned From DL Hughley’s RadioFacts Interview