Colerain Township is mourning the loss of Officer Dale Woods passed away Monday afternoon at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center after being struck by a truck January 4th while on a traffic stop.
Officer Woods was responding to a traffic stop on Colerain Avenue crash that snapped a utility pole in half.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Woods was an officer with Colerain Township for 15 years. Before his passing Woods became an organ donor.
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- FBI offering $25,000 reward in shooting death of teen at Bicentennial Park
- Tapes Capturing R. Kelly’s Verbal And Physical Abuse To Be Allowed In Court
- Misa Hylton And Bevy Smith Dropped Major Gems In A Candid Conversation During NYFW
- Black Ex-Cop Who Killed A White Woman In Minneapolis Could Be Freed After Conviction Tossed
- Gary’s Tea: Tiffany Haddish Wants THIS Instead Of A Ring From Common [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: Is Fat Joe Canceled?! Ja Rule & Fat Joe Faced Off In An Very Eventful VERZUZ [WATCH]
- Ja Rule Verzuz Fat Joe Brought The Heat with Ashanti, Nelly and Jadakiss
Cincinnati Police Officer Passes Away After Being Hit By Truck was originally published on wiznation.com