Terrell Carter is an entrepreneur whose innovation, ambition and style led him to create a unique, one-of-a-kind lifestyle collective, Venus & Mars.
As a young son of a single mother, creativity was the name of the game. At the age of 10, his desire to procure daily haircuts drove his mother to buy him his first set of clippers. This simple investment changed the course of Terrell’s trajectory.
Terrell’s life course started on the financial route, where he excelled as a leader, creating and building Financial Intelligence Units at both JP Morgan Chase and Discover Financial Services. As he honed his business acumen, he saw the opportunity to align his skillset with his desire for developing people and refining their images so he enrolled at the Ohio State School of Cosmetology.
Since graduating, Terrell has embraced every opportunity to pursue his passion. Venus & Mars clients are inspired to put their best selves forward by maximizing the hair, makeup, style consulting and personal shopping services. Members of One Church, Terrell’s home church, are encouraged through his moving sermons and uplifting interactions.
Terrell’s work on both a personal and professional level, to individuals and the community as a whole, is impactful and far-reaching. He is a firm believer that the opportunity of a lifetime must be seized during the lifetime of the opportunity and he endeavors to seize and maximize every opportunity he encounters.
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- For The Culture: Black Women Show Off Their Beauty, Style And Creativity For Juneteenth
- Victoria’s Secret Retires VS Angels To ‘Give Women What They Want’
- Kim Kardashian Says Ex-Husband Kris Humphries “Wouldn’t Even Speak” After Failed Apology Attempt
- This Simple Rainbow Inspired Makeup Tutorial Is Perfect For Celebrating Pride Month
- Chloe Bailey Puts A Sexy Spin On Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good” During ABC’s Juneteenth Celebration
- 5 Ways To Commemorate Juneteenth
- 4 Ways To Celebrate Juneteenth
- Juneteenth Celebrations in Columbus
- The Hollywood Walk Of Fame Is Recognizing These 15 Black Celebrities For Their Class Of 2022 Inductions
- Gary’s Tea: Woman Claims That Carmelo Anthony Is The Father Of Her Twins Amidst LaLa Filing Divorce