Ladies!!! Do you remember Miami Vice actor and heartthrob, Phillip Michael Thomas? Of course, you do! You ever wonder what he’s up to now?
The series starred Don Johnson as James “Sonny” Crockett and Thomas as Ricardo “Rico” Tubbs, as two undercover Miami detectives. After the series was canceled, Philip reunited with Johnson as a guest star in the series “Nash Bridges.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to I Love Old School Music, he also lent his voice to a character in the ‘Grand Theft Auto: Vice City’ and ‘Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories’ video games. Today, the Columbus, Ohio native is sporting the most gorgeous gray hair ever and is a father to almost a dozen children to five different moms.
The 69 yr old has six daughters, five sons, and one step-daughter, most are all grown up now. One of his daughters is reportedly a country singer.
- Duke Energy Center to Be Converted as Hospital for Coronavirus Patients
- 5 Budgeting Tips to Help During Quarantine
- The Silver Fox Edition Of The #DontRushChallenge Is Auntie Certified
- Why Are Y’all Mad That Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Got A Haircut?
- Auto Insurers Giving Refunds Due to People Staying Home
- Warning to Drivers: Do NOT Drop Your Car Insurance!
- OMG: Jeannie Mai Confirms Her Jeezy Engagement, Ring Reportedly Worth $150K
- Absentee Ballot Request Forms Available at Franklin County Kroger Stores
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Release Date Pushed Back To September Due To COVID-19
- Selena’s Second MAC Collection Is Here & Better Than Ever!