Ladies!!! Do you remember Miami Vice actor and heartthrob, Phillip Michael Thomas? Of course, you do! You ever wonder what he’s up to now?
The series starred Don Johnson as James “Sonny” Crockett and Thomas as Ricardo “Rico” Tubbs, as two undercover Miami detectives. After the series was canceled, Philip reunited with Johnson as a guest star in the series “Nash Bridges.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to I Love Old School Music, he also lent his voice to a character in the ‘Grand Theft Auto: Vice City’ and ‘Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories’ video games. Today, the Columbus, Ohio native is sporting the most gorgeous gray hair ever and is a father to almost a dozen children to five different moms.
The 69 yr old has six daughters, five sons, and one step-daughter, most are all grown up now. One of his daughters is reportedly a country singer.
- Tami Roman Rocks A Natural ‘Fro And Shows Off Progress From Her Natural Hair Journey
- Was Comedian Michael Che Wrong For Sharing Jokes About Simone Biles’ Sexual Assault?
- The Richland County Fair Is Back With No Restrictions
- Gabrielle Union Debuts New Jumbo Box Braids And We’re Loving It!
- Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Celebrate Their Anniversary
- Biden Administration Says Infrastructure Deal Prioritizes The Black Community
- Eye On The Community with Sean Anthony: Interview about Black Girl Soar
- Alicia Keys Shares Sweet Message To Hubby Swizz Beatz For Their 11th Anniversary: ‘Twin Flames’
- Philadelphia Black Man Freed After Three Decades in Prison Based Off 30-Year-Old Evidence Already In The System
- Rep. Cori Bush Calls Inaction On Eviction Moratorium A ‘Moral Failure’