Ladies!!! Do you remember Miami Vice actor and heartthrob, Phillip Michael Thomas? Of course, you do! You ever wonder what he’s up to now?
The series starred Don Johnson as James “Sonny” Crockett and Thomas as Ricardo “Rico” Tubbs, as two undercover Miami detectives. After the series was canceled, Philip reunited with Johnson as a guest star in the series “Nash Bridges.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to I Love Old School Music, he also lent his voice to a character in the ‘Grand Theft Auto: Vice City’ and ‘Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories’ video games. Today, the Columbus, Ohio native is sporting the most gorgeous gray hair ever and is a father to almost a dozen children to five different moms.
The 69 yr old has six daughters, five sons, and one step-daughter, most are all grown up now. One of his daughters is reportedly a country singer.
- Ohio Doctor Indicted On 145 Child Pornography Charges!!
- Help Fight Childhood Cancer: Become a Partner in Hope for St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Jazzy Report: You Need A New ID To Fly
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons Good Men Are Single
- 4 teens arrested for pizza delivery thefts
- Former Dayton doctor indicted on child pornography charges
- To Freedom! Sprayground Launches Harriet Tubman Backpack
- House Passes Anti-Lynching Bill, Named After Civil Rights Symbol Emmett Till
- Ebay Pulls Kobe Memorial Items From Site.
- After Clip Of Marc Daly Saying He Hates Being Married Surfaces, Kenya Moore Drops His Last Name From Her Social Media