As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- The Harlem Globetrotters & Nationwide Children’s Hospital Partner For Pediatric Mental Health
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- Lizzo Wasn’t Wearing A Hat At The 2019 BET Awards, She Was Wearing Hand Painted Natural Hair
- What Would You Do? Woman Kills Cobra Spotted on her Patio!
- Serena Williams 2nd Black Woman To Cover Wheaties Box!
- Blink-182 Thursday Show Rescheduled!
- OHIO: Dept. Of Agriculture to Meet with Farmers Over Planting Crisis
- Multi-car crash closes down the eastbound lanes of I-270
- Black Girl Problems: Who Helps You Take Down Your Braids And Weaves?
- Morning Minute: Coffee Could Help You Lose Weight
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on www.wiznation.com