As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- HERPES SPIKE AT COACHELLA?
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- ‘Empire’ Recap: It’s Looking Like Andre Is Really Going To Die
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- Planet Fitness Offers Teens Free Memberships for Summer, Scholarships and More
- ABC is Bringing The Jeffersons Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
- Father Of 7-Year-Old Killed By Stray Bullet Begs Shooter: ‘Show Your Face’
- CDC: Over 150 sickened from E. coli outbreak including Ohio!
- Argument Between Columbus Neighbors Turns Deadly
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on www.wiznation.com