As if becoming the first solo female rap artist to win a GRAMMY for Best Rap Album wasn’t enough for the night, Cardi B came home just in time to catch baby Kulture with a baby milestone! Kulture isn’t even one year old yet and she has already been saying dada, but now she is saying mama! The adorable infant dropped that single word that every mother yearns to hear her child say early in the morning after returning home from the GRAMMYS.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi has shared the moment with her fans on social media but as usual, put an emoji over her face even though we’ve already seen how cute Kulture is.
Just in case you’ve never seen baby Kulture’s face here is the one picture Cardi has shared with us.
- The Dream shares who his favorite artists to write for
- The Dream tells Sean Anthony he sees himself in Politics and NBA owner
- You know you’re a side chick when…?
- This Day In Black History: February 15th- Nat King Cole Dies
- Micah Dixon Mother for the Second Time!
- College Football Player Bodyslams Cop in Grove City
- Jazzy Report: Bad News For Maryland Pet Stores
- D.L.’s Top 10 Mixed Signals That Women Give About Valentine’s Day
- 10 Things You Should NOT Get Your Valentine’s
- MOMMY MOMENT: How to Get Thru V-Day If You’re Single!
Watch Cardi B’s Baby Girl Say Mama For the First Time was originally published on wiznation.com