Congratulations to Columbus Ohio’s own Christon Gray! He and his lovely wife Shana recently tied the knot in a private ceremony in Ohio. The couple first announced the engagement last June to the world via instagram.
Christon is a singer, songwriter, rapper, and producer that first burst onto the gospel scene with his breakout project ‘School of Roses’ in 2014 charting on the Billboard for several weeks. Since then Gray has released ‘The Glory Album’ and ‘Clear the Heir’. His new wife is an actress and a life coach.
Blessings to the happy couple!
- One shot after argument in north Columbus
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- Beyoncé Shares A Sweet Tribute To Sister Solange After Ballet Debut
- Lala Anthony Serves Face And Body In A Sheer LaQuan Smith Catsuit
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Ime Udoka Reportedly Used “Crude Language” With Female Staffer Before Intimate Relationship Began
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
Gospel Artist From Columbus Christon Gray Gets Married! See The Photos was originally published on joycolumbus.com