Missy B sat down with Jaye Turner, an advocate for the foster care community. From being in foster care to a teen mother, she has had her fair share of difficult times. Now, she’s raising awareness and educating the community through her non-profit organization, El’lesun.
- Carnival CEO Arnold Donald: “Exceeding Guest Expectations Is Job One,” For The 2020 Fantastic Voyage
- FAB FINDS: Vamp Out Like Beyoncé And Score Her Deep Rouge Lipstick At An Affordable Price
- MODEL MONDAY: Teenage Model Raven Harvin Is All About Her Business
- Huggy Lowdown: ‘Pastor Kanye Westside’
- Guy’s Gripe: Put Things Back!
- Sybil’s Big-A Word: Amaxophobia
- Denny’s Fantastic Voyage Cabin Give-Away
- Week 11 NFL Wrap Up: ‘Helmet Upside Your Head’
- #ForeverFLOTUS: Michelle Obama Is Utter Sunshine In This Neon Yellow Couture Gown
- Roland Martin: Kaepernick’s Workout