Missy B sat down with Jaye Turner, an advocate for the foster care community. From being in foster care to a teen mother, she has had her fair share of difficult times. Now, she’s raising awareness and educating the community through her non-profit organization, El’lesun.
- Cardi B Teams Up With Reebok For Zig The Runway Doorbell Cam Fun
- Mobile Payment App Rates for Downtown Parking Changing
- Man charged with kidnapping his own son
- Black McDonalds Franchise Owners Collaborate with The Dirt Label for Black History Month
- Victoria’s Secret Being Sold for $525M!
- MOMMY MOMENT: 5 Habits That Can Make You Sick
- Kevin Hart Wants Sex Tape Lawsuit Thrown Out!
- Lauryn London is Not Dating Diddy!
- A French Show Thought Using Blackface To Hide The Identity Of A Teen Rape Victim Would Be A Good Idea
- This Day In 1965, Malcolm X Was Assassinated