Missy B sat down with Jaye Turner, an advocate for the foster care community. From being in foster care to a teen mother, she has had her fair share of difficult times. Now, she’s raising awareness and educating the community through her non-profit organization, El’lesun.
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Kim Potter, Ex-Minnesota Officer Will Be Charged With Second-Degree Manslaughter In Death Of Daunte Wright
- Man Arrested in Connection with Columbus Police Headquarters Breach
- Officer Injured as Protestors Tried to Break Into CPD Headquarters
- Four Columbus Juveniles Steal Elderly Lyft Drivers Car
- 3K Child Tax Credit Payments Set to Start in July
- Danielle Kwateng Is Named The New Executive Editor For Teen Vogue
- Muslim Residents In Minneapolis Area Given Exemption From Curfew During Ramadan
- Kenosha Police Revealed Officer Who Shot Jacob Blake Was Cleared For Duty Two Weeks Ago
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Toya Johnson Praises Mielle Organics Drops For Regrowing Her Edges