Missy B sat down with Jaye Turner, an advocate for the foster care community. From being in foster care to a teen mother, she has had her fair share of difficult times. Now, she’s raising awareness and educating the community through her non-profit organization, El’lesun.
- From Runway To Real Women: Indique Is Evolving From Industry Secret To Becoming Your Hair Necessity
- Coronavirus Cancels Prom!!
- How to Overcome FEAR!
- An Alzheimer’s Care Facility in Stongsville Uses MC Hammer to Teach Us Social Distancing
- CORONAVIRUS: Heinen’s Pepper Pike Location Temporarily Shuts Down After Employee Tests Positive
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- Amazon Employee Says He Was Fired For Staging Walkout To Protest Unsafe Conditions
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]