According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- Eye on The Community Featuring Otterbein President John L. Comerford
- Eye On The Community featuring Joy Bivens
- Gary’s Tea: LeToya Luckett’s Husband Speaks Out & Jeannie Mai Has A New Booty?! [VIDEO]
- Front Page News: This Fall Will Be The Worst One Yet [WATCH]
- Jill Scott to Play Mahalia Jackson in New Biopic!
- ‘Little Brown Girl’: Misogynoir Attacks Against Kamala Harris, Explained
- Governor Brian Kemp Drops Lawsuit Against Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Over Atlanta’s Mask Mandate
- These Curvy Queens Slayed Their Own ‘WAP’ Choreography
- Hey Ballers!! The NBA Playoffs Begin Monday!
- Boosie Gets Banned From Instagram & Begs Mark Zuckerberg For It Back