According to the Ohio Department of Taxtation, the first weekend in August is Ohio’s tax-free holiday! So that makes August 2nd through 4th the holiday for 2019! But that doesn’t mean you can go buy a new car tax-free, we wish! There are certain parameters on what you can buy and how much you can spend, but don’t let that deter you from saving.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
So what can you save on? Clothing priced at $75 (per item) or less, instructional materials for school priced at $20 (per item) or less and school supplies priced at $20 (per item) or less. You have until 11:59pm on Sunday, August 4th to save! Click here for a list of frequently asked questions about Ohio’s tax holiday. Spend wisely!
- Jackson Pike Jail Undergoes State Inspection After Downtown Jail Found Disgusting!
- TRIED IT: Skin Seeds Aloe Glow Sheet Skin Mask
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- You Might Catch the Flu Twice this Season!
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- COLUMBUS: It’s Officially 614 Restaurant Week!
- A Lot of Celebs Had Babies Over the Weekend!
- Embarrassing: Did Wendy Williams Farted on Live TV?
- GET THE LOOK: Logan Browning’s 2020 SAG Awards Coral Smokey Eye
- Beyoncé’s Adidas x Ivy Park Collection Forgot About The Plus Size Beyhive Members