Well it’s looking like Cleveland fans won’t be getting any nostalgic feels this football season. It was announced last month that former Ohio State quarterback, Braxton Miller was signed to the Cleveland Browns. He has subsequently been waived from the team for this season!
The Cleveland Browns officially waived Miller and a lengthy list of other players as well and chopped down the roster to 53 players.
Miller is originally from Springfield, Ohio and he played high school football at Wayne before going on to play for The Ohio State Buckeyes. Professionally, Braxton played for the Philadelphia Eagles and for the Houston Texans in the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The Browns announced Miller had been signed by the team on Twitter on August 21st.
Ohio State Buckeyes That Went to the NFL
1. Archie GriffinSource:Getty 1 of 17
2. Terrelle Pryor2 of 17
3. Ted Ginn, Jr.3 of 17
4. Roy Hall4 of 17
5. Doug Worthington5 of 17
6. Ryan Shazier6 of 17
7. Dan WilkinsonSource:Getty 7 of 17
8. Joey Bosa8 of 17
9. Ezekiel Elliott9 of 17
10. Braxton Miller10 of 17
11. Nick Bosa11 of 17
12. Eddie George12 of 17
13.13 of 17
14. Terry GlennSource:Getty 14 of 17
15. Orlando Pace15 of 17
16.16 of 17
17. Mike DossSource:Getty 17 of 17
- Gabrielle Union & Dwyane Wade Launch T-Shirt Line Supporting The LGBTQ Community
- Columbus Police Seize Enough Fentanyl To Kill 14,000 People In West Side Home!
- Romeo Hunte’s Spring/Summer 2020 Collection Is Updating The Definition Of ‘Business Attire’
- ‘Hustlers’ Star KeKe Palmer Finally Embraces Vampy Lipstick, Eyes Marvel Universe
- Jazzy Report: Monitoring LGBTQ People’s Cause Of Death
- Off White x Undercover Will Launch Capsule Collection Tomorrow
- D.L’s Top 10 Things To Tell Your Daughter Before Her Wedding
- ‘The Weekend’ Is The Black Rom Com That’s Sure To Become A Cult Classic
- DJ Khaled Expecting 2nd Child!
- B.E.T Hip Hop Awards Nominations are In!
Former Ohio State Quarterback Braxton Miller Waived By Cleveland Browns! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com