Well it’s looking like Cleveland fans won’t be getting any nostalgic feels this football season. It was announced last month that former Ohio State quarterback, Braxton Miller was signed to the Cleveland Browns. He has subsequently been waived from the team for this season!
The Cleveland Browns officially waived Miller and a lengthy list of other players as well and chopped down the roster to 53 players.
Miller is originally from Springfield, Ohio and he played high school football at Wayne before going on to play for The Ohio State Buckeyes. Professionally, Braxton played for the Philadelphia Eagles and for the Houston Texans in the 2016 and 2017 seasons.
The Browns announced Miller had been signed by the team on Twitter on August 21st.
- Are You Messing Up These Six Common Phrases?
- Meet The Black Designer Behind The Kimonos Lady Mae Wears On ‘Greenleaf’
- Royal Oils and Gold Series Offer A 10K Grant to 20 Black Female Salon Owners And Hairstylists
- B. Lin Murphy Created The Anti-Microbial Bodysuit After Dealing With Her Daughter’s Sensory Sensitivity Disorder
- Cincinnati: Black Lives Matter Mural Vandalized!!!
- George Floyd’s Family To Sue Minneapolis And Police Officers Involved In His Killing
- Natural Remedies That Could Help Covid-19
- Secure The Bag: Rihanna Gears Up To Launch Fenty Skin on July 31st
- GoFundMe Grows For Disabled Veteran Facing 5 Years In Prison Over Medical Marijuana
- These Are The New Brown Girl Jane Skincare Products The Founders Of The CBD Wellness Brand Swear By
Former Ohio State Quarterback Braxton Miller Waived By Cleveland Browns! was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com