Former Ohio State Quarter Back and NFL Wide Reciever Terrelle Pryor was reportedly stabbed at an apartment in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Friday night.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It is also being reported that a woman is suspected to be in custody but information on her identity hasn’t been released.
Pryor played for the Buckeyes from 2008-2010 and went on to win the Big Ten Championship twice before going on to the NFL to play for the Browns, Raiders, Redskins, Jets, Bills and Jaguars. He is currently a free agent.
- Columbus Police Searching For Missing 39-Year-Old Man!
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination
- Werk! Regina King And Lizzo Named EW’s Entertainers Of The Year
- GED Section: The Most Racist Word In America Is ‘No’
- Get Your $1 Doughnuts At Krispy Kreme TODAY ONLY!
- Huggy Lowdown: So Glad To Have J. Back!
- Shaun King: Thank You Tom Joyner
- Tom’s Surprise: Tyler Perry
- August Alsina Is Rocking A Mane Full Of Curls & We Have Questions
- Tom’s Surprise: Mary J. Blige